The Coyote by Sedona let's your tread new paths with comfort and style. Improved handling and traction will keep your machine on course the integrated side and tread lugs are siped to increase traction and provide long-lasting resilience to your tire. Performance, stability, control, and traction are the key reasons all Arctic Cat owners need a pair of these tires in their arsenal.
Combat the roughest terrain with superior performance and unbeatable steering response. You and your fellow riders will never tire of the endless adventures that await you when you gear up your Arctic Cat with these high-quality, high-performing, smooth-riding tires. These are the perfect addition for your off-road beast. No more running away from the ruts, rocks, and mud because your current tires might get stuck. Blaze a new path without the need for treading lightly. Make your Arctic Cat stand out from the crowd. These tires look rugged and tough and will never disappoint!
- Ultra-durable, puncture-resistant 6 PR "New-Tech" carcass
- "Smooth-Ride" Technology and aggressive tread design for excellent traction and a smooth ride in all-terrain
- Integrated side lugs for added traction in deep ruts or crawling through the rocks
- Tread lugs are siped for added traction and durability
- Built-in "Rim Guard" for added wheel protection
- Ultra-durable, puncture-resistant with 6 ply rating.
- Smooth ride in all the terrain due to their aggressive tread design.
- Unmatched ride quality and performance in the category
- Construction: Bias, Radial
- Ply: 6, 8
- Inflated Pressure: 7, 8 PSI